Friday 6 January 2012

Langtonia update, manual and news!

Good news, everyone! Robot unlock has been reviewed on DIYGamer.
Since Langtonia's release I've been tinkering with the graphics a little and it now looks nice and crispy. I've also mended the game a bit. Expect to see more updates in the future.
Also, the game lacks any in-game instructions so I've started to work on an online manual. The first sheet covers the basic terrain tiles. Link --> http://madflame991.blogspot.com/p/langtonia-guide-part-1-blocks.html

2 comments:

  1. Langtonia looks really promising. I hope there are more instructions on the way as I am constantly dying of hunger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing... after dying I regularly can't eat anymore food (pressing the key which worked before dying has no effect).

    ReplyDelete